Wednesday, April 22, 2015

I should have updated this a while back...

I've started my own Indie game studio "Headtrip Games"

Last July I left Rockstar Games, it was a crazy big decision since they were so good to me. I decided to take a break from studio life and see if I can make some nutty stuff in Virtual Reality. Its been an EXCELLENT year so far, I'm making my first game! 

I'm creating a science fiction adventure game entitled "iOmoon", an insanely immersive virtual reality experience where you crash on Jupiter's moon iO.   You must survive and explore your way through to your rendezvous point. You actually feel like you are there..IT"S SICK!!

Please check out my company and games here



2 comments:

  1. Always good to take risks! It's what makes people successful! Good luck brother! Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good article. I am facing many of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete